PM Modi and President Kovind,to soon fly with Custom-made Boeing 777 300ERs ‘Air India One’
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, President Ram Nath Kovind and other VVIP dignitaries will to soon fly with Boeing 777-300ERs.
The prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi is set to get a new Air India One aircraft, much like US President Barack Obama’s Air Force One.The Indian prime minister, Modi, has been traveling on an aging Boeing 747 so far Now Air India One aircraft will be upgraded to a state-of-the art Boeing 777 300.Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, has finalizethe deal to buy two of these aircrafts.
India is set to receive from Boeing 777-300ERs from United States.Two numbers of Boeing 777-300ERs will arrive in India from the United States.
In September the “Boeing 777” will be arrive in india.
Indian Air Force pilots will be given the responsibility to fly these planes and not Air India. VVIP aircraft ‘Air India One’ planes will have state-of-art missile defense systems.
The missile system will be called Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures (LAIRCM) and Self-Protection Suites (SPS).
In 2006, Air India had placed orders with Boeing for 68 aircraft that is 27 numbers of Dreamliners, Fifteen numbers of B777-300 ERs, Eight numbers of B777-200 LRs and Eighteen numbers of B737-800s.The state-run carrier has already taken the delivery of 65 planes, including 12 B777-300ERs. B777-300ERs will go back to the US for modification, which will take at least a year to complete.
The Boeing 777-300ER will replace with the earlier 747-400 which have served well on the VVIP duties for 25 years last.
The Boeing 777-300ER “Air india one” is used transport for PM Narendra modi,President Mr. Ramnath Kovind and Vice President Mr venkaiah Naidu.
Before “Boeing 777-300ER” Boeing 747-400 was used to transport VVIP officials.
Features “Air india one” Boeing 777-300ER:
- The plane will feature twin GE90-115 engines, a engine specially made for the -300ER. It able to fly at 900 kmph.
- The planes manufactured at Boeing’s facility in Dallas (USA) are made with advanced military defence systems.
- The “Boeing 777-300ER” plane’s will have advance defence systems.So,will call for training of pilots under Indian Air Force instructors.
- The planes construct with One of the systems is the Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures (LAIRCM) and Self-Protection Suites (SPS).These systems will protect the aircraft,if in case of any unfortunate event happen in the air.
- State-of-the-art military defence systems to be fitted into those planes due to security reasons.
- The cost of “Boeing 777-300ER” is $190m and were customised only after the approval of US State department due to its military nature.
- The planes will feature Advanced Electronic Warfare Suites. This feature enables the plane to countermeasures in case of an attack.
- Aircraft Radars can track a target when, the radiations emitted from radars, are reflected back from the surface of the aircraft
- This air craft is made of, special radar-absorbing metal.By enemy radars, It makes the aircraft less detectable and hence is harder to target by air to air or surface to air missile.
- In order to ensure that the aircraft controls are not subjected to any hacking there is an Intruder Detection System (IDS).
- The system inspects all in and out network activities and identifies suspicious patterns,that may indicate a network or system attack from someone attempting to compromise a system.All time this system is active,even when the aircraft is not in flight.
- A Missile Approach Warning system is part of the plane package on Air India One.
- If any enemy aircraft gets missile lock to Air India One, it will give a aural warning in the cockpit similar to fighter aircraft.
- Missile Approach Warning system, a Radar Warning System is also present in Air-India One.Their purpose is to confuse and divert radar-guided, or infrared-guided anti-aircraft missiles.