Job Title: Reliability Engineer (Mechanical)
Reports To: Reliability Superintendent
FLSA Status: Exempt
SUMMARY: The Mechanical Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the reliability of a world-class pulp and paper manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Eliminate production limiting failures from the manufacturing process.
- Work with operations and maintenance leaders to support/troubleshoot the maintenance systems in their area.
- Improve maintenance techniques, activities, and practices through use of reliability tools (i.e. RCM, FMEA, RCFA).
- Assist with implementation of both capital and maintenance improvement projects.
- Provide information and training to help build technical skills in the workforce.
- Example daily responsibilities (depending on electrical or mechanical candidate) could include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the RCFA process.
- Manage pressure vessel integrity and tank inspection programs.
- Manage process safety valve program.
- Champion PM/PdM activities Assist coordinating outside contractor services.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. in mechanical engineering or technical field.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in a related field.
- CMRP or CRL preferred
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think “outside the box”
- Functional use of Microsoft Office and maintenance systems.
- Highly organized and uses efficient work methods.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and continue to develop knowledge and skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- May be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; vibrations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- No license requirement.
Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
To know more Click this Link: https://bit.ly/3hnkMFp